My name is Christy, I live in the New Orleans Metro area, and we LOVE to eat around here.
My keto journey was not one born from hopelessness, or poor health, but rather just wanting something better than what the traditional American diet had to offer. In 2018 I was overweight, but happy, nonetheless. I first began dieting when I was in my 20’s. I tried everything from diet pills, to not eating, to low fat, and just about everything in between. I was not happy with anything that I tried.
I stumbled upon the low carb way of eating, and was very intrigued by it. It seemed very doable, and from there my journey began. I found that for the first time in my life I was able to actually eat and the scale was moving down!
Low carb has turned into keto for me because I have realized that I feel the best, physically, when I’m keeping it at 20 net carbs or less a day. I do not track every single calorie that I consume in a day, but rather keep a mental tally of how many carbs I am consuming. Most would consider my style to be lazy keto, and that’s okay. I am excited to have you along on this keto journey with me! – Dat Keto Lady
It’s Dinner Time at Our House eBook
I have you covered for dinner time. With over 100 delicious recipes that are keto/sugar-free/low carb, even the pickiest eaters will be coming back for more. Let’s make dinner time at your house a peaceful and happy time. Be an amazing chef, even if you’re a novice in the kitchen with the recipes in this book!
Dat Keto Family
For less than $4.00 per week Dat Keto Lady will provide delicious recipes for dinner each day of the month.
Enjoy new recipes as well as the best of Big Easy Keto
You will have access to my own weekly grocery lists.
On most nights, I will post live to my Instagram page @dat_keto_lady while I cook the same dinner for my family.
You will also get encouragement for your Keto Journey along with easy snack ideas.
Get access to Dat Keto Lady’s Keto Guide
Cancel at anytime, for any reason.
What is the keto diet?
What is the Keto Diet? It is a very low-carb, high-fat diet. When you live a ketogenic lifestyle, your body starts to use fat as fuel. Fat is your friend.
For for information, click here!
Dinner Planning by Dat Keto Lady
Dat Keto Family
Become a member of the Dat Keto Family! Being a family member of Dat Keto Lady has its perks. Let Dat Keto Lady plan your entire month of dinners!
Books by Dat Keto Lady
Big Easy Cookbook
Enjoy 63 delicious, easy to prepare Keto recipes that everyone is sure to enjoy. From breakfast to main dishes, to sides and desserts, this e-cookbook has it all. There are no special ingredients required to prepare the dishes, and most of the recipes are 30 minute meals. Lots of meal prep and meal plan items are in this gem of a cookbook! Stay on track with your Keto, low carb or sugar free weightless journey and health goals as you enjoy cooking in the kitchen. I’ve got you covered for New Orleans style Keto dishes like Jambalaya, Gumbo, and Shrimp & Grits. The recipe book also includes Italian food and pizza. If you’re craving Chinese food, there are some delicious recipes for that as well. To finish it off make an incredible batch of sugar free peanut butter fudge.
- Keto Lilly Cake (Sugar Free)My birthday is fast approaching, and I’ve never been so excited about cake as I am now! Before I began my keto journey, such occasions would be celebrated with sugary…
- Decadent Keto Cheesecake BrowniesLet’s get started! ***PRO-TIP for baking brownies*** DO NOT OVER BAKE IT!!! You’ll be better off with a slightly under-cooked brownie, versus an over-cooked, dried out brownie any…
- Fluffy Keto Waffles (sugar free)I’ll start this post in my best Donkey (Shrek) voice. “And in the morning, I’m making waffles!” There are mornings that you just wake up and want a little something…
- Carne Asada Poblano PeppersEvery Tuesday at our house we enjoy eating Mexican food. For years, we were stuck in the rut of having regular crunchy beef tacos, and that got old rather quickly! …
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Ice CreamIce cream and I, we have a serious thing going on! I can’t recall a time in my life that I didn’t enjoy the sweet and creamy deliciousness that ice…
- My Keto JourneyWelcome to my Keto Journey! My name is Christy, and I am 40 years old. I am mom to two wonderful children, whom I homeschool. I live in the New…
Have questions or want more information? Feel free to reach out to me below!