Your cart is currently empty!
Dat Keto Lady
My name is Christy, I live in the New Orleans Metro area, and we LOVE to eat around here.
My keto journey was not one born from hopelessness, or poor health, but rather just wanting something better than what the traditional American diet had to offer. In 2018 I was overweight, but happy, nonetheless. I‘d first began dieting when I was in my 20’s. I tried everything from diet pills, to not eating, to low fat, and just about everything in between. I was not happy with anything that I tried.
Then I stumbled upon the low carb way of eating, and was very intrigued by it. It seemed very doable, and from there my journey began. I found that for the first time in my life I was able to actually eat and the scale was moving down!
Low carb has turned into keto for me because I have realized that I feel the best, physically, when I’m keeping it at 20 net carbs or less a day. I do not track every single calorie that I consume in a day, but rather keep a mental tally of how many carbs I am consuming. Most would consider my style to be lazy keto, and that’s okay. I am excited to have you along on this keto journey with me! – Dat Keto Lady
Dat Keto Family$4.99 / month
Desserts with Dat Keto Lady eBook
Who said you can’t have your cake and eat it, too?!
I am beyond thrilled to bring this keto friendly book full of delicious sugar free sweets & treats to you! When I began living a ketogenic lifestyle I knew in order for it to be sustainable, it was important to be able to eat sweets. Inside you’ll find recipes for pralines, beignets and even king cake! Laissez le bon temps rouler, or as you might know it, let the good times roll! We’re gonna eat great and feel great all while getting to indulge our sweet tooth.
What is the keto diet?
Click below for more information!
- Keto Lilly Cake (Sugar Free)My birthday is fast approaching, and I’ve never been so excited about cake as I am now! Before I began my keto journey, such occasions would be celebrated with sugary … Read more
- Decadent Keto Cheesecake BrowniesLet’s get started! ***PRO-TIP for baking brownies*** DO NOT OVER BAKE IT!!! You’ll be better off with a slightly under-cooked brownie, versus an over-cooked, dried out brownie any … Read more
- Fluffy Keto Waffles (sugar free)I’ll start this post in my best Donkey (Shrek) voice. “And in the morning, I’m making waffles!” There are mornings that you just wake up and want a little something … Read more
- Carne Asada Poblano PeppersEvery Tuesday at our house we enjoy eating Mexican food. For years, we were stuck in the rut of having regular crunchy beef tacos, and that got old rather quickly! … Read more
- Keto Strawberry Cheesecake Ice CreamIce cream and I, we have a serious thing going on! I can’t recall a time in my life that I didn’t enjoy the sweet and creamy deliciousness that ice … Read more
- My Keto JourneyWelcome to my Keto Journey! My name is Christy, and I am 40 years old. I am mom to two wonderful children, whom I homeschool. I live in the New … Read more
Have questions or want more information? Feel free to reach out to me below!